With dads like Jon Gosselin and Levi Johnston dominating the news these days, we'd like to take some time out to honor those famous fathers who not only raise their kids right, but raise our temperatures!
1. David Beckham - He may be one of Britain's most famous footballers and one of the world's most lusted-after men, but David's favorite job is that of daddy to his three sons—Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz—with wife Victoria. With their genes, all three boys will probably grow up to be Romeos. Hotness: Is It "Like Father, Like Son"?
More from YourTango: Who Is Zac Efron's Rumored New Girlfriend Halston Sage?
2. Johnny Depp - The always-sexy Johnny only became hotter after having two children—daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack—with his long-time companion, French star Vanessa Paradis. Of his transition into fatherhood, Johnny has said, "You can't plan the kind of deep love that results in children. I look forward to having more children. I’d have a hundred if Vanessa were willing." *swoon*
3. Hugh Jackman - After the Aussie hunk's wife Deborra-Lee Furness suffered two miscarriages, the couple adopted two children, Oscar and Ava. Hugh is the very model of a devoted husband and father and, thankfully, he often shows that devotion by shirtlessly frolicking on the beach with his kids.
4. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson -The former wrestler is a big ol' teddy bear when it comes to his eight-year-old daughter Simone. Although Dwayne split from his wife Dany Garcia in 2007, the two have remained "best friends," providing a stable environment for their only child. Does Divorce Make A Man A Better Dad?
5. Matthew McConaughey - This laid-back, bongo-loving actor had one of the first celeb babies of the new year. Daughter Vida was born on January 3 to Matthew and his girlfriend Camila Alves, who also have a two-year-old son, Levi. Matthew has described fatherhood as "a wild, wonderful adventure," while Camila has claimed that Levi is already a big flirt just like his dad. All right, all right, all right!
More from YourTango: Who Is Leonardo DiCaprio's New Girlfriend Toni Garrn?
More Juicy Content From YourTango: