So once again I have to go miles and miles away from my boyfriend. I hate being w/o him because I love to see him. This Winter Break proved that right. I got to hang w/ him for 3 weeks straight and now it gonna all end again. I get insecure when I'm not w/ him. I guess I'm just jealous of all the ppl and girls that get to see him. He has never expressed that he feels uneasy about the guys at my college. I guess he is just tougher than me. I want to be more like him. More secure and comfortable in our relationship. I always wish things were different and I could see him everyday or every other day, but I guess I have to be tested. Wonder what grade I'll get this time.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 53% of experts agree that watching sports on TV has a negative impact on relationships.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy