So once again I have to go miles and miles away from my boyfriend. I hate being w/o him because I love to see him. This Winter Break proved that right. I got to hang w/ him for 3 weeks straight and now it gonna all end again. I get insecure when I'm not w/ him. I guess I'm just jealous of all the ppl and girls that get to see him. He has never expressed that he feels uneasy about the guys at my college. I guess he is just tougher than me. I want to be more like him. More secure and comfortable in our relationship. I always wish things were different and I could see him everyday or every other day, but I guess I have to be tested. Wonder what grade I'll get this time.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Philematology is the study of kissing. Philamamania is the compulsion to kiss and a philematophobe is one who dislikes kissing.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty