Just started writing a blog and wonder how this thing works. Today marks the 1 month to the day of the end my 15 year relationship. How do I move on completely? How do I explain to my son that I am not going back? How do I keep my strength up not to go back? Is this 180 mile move worth my sanity? All questions that have gone through my head all day all night everyday. I still haven't found the answers! Maybe this blog thing will be my sort of release therapy? IDK? But what I do know is, I have my son, my sanity,my job, and I will be ok in the end!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Let's chat: Almost 80% of respondents report they like to talk and catch up on each other's lives while taking a road trip together.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty