Just started writing a blog and wonder how this thing works. Today marks the 1 month to the day of the end my 15 year relationship. How do I move on completely? How do I explain to my son that I am not going back? How do I keep my strength up not to go back? Is this 180 mile move worth my sanity? All questions that have gone through my head all day all night everyday. I still haven't found the answers! Maybe this blog thing will be my sort of release therapy? IDK? But what I do know is, I have my son, my sanity,my job, and I will be ok in the end!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The record for most male orgasms in one hour is 16.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy