I have been single now for seven months. Which is the longest time I've been single since I was 15. I never thought that when you look and want for the simplest things in a man and a relationship that they would be the hardest things to find. My two biggest questions and things I've had trouble with lately are this. Why is it that a man will tell you what it is and what he wants in a woman, relationship, and life, but then when it's right in front of his face he doesn't see it or doesn't take it. Also, why is it if you give up sex before being in a relationship or to soon period your easy or not good girlfriend material, but when you try and make it clear that you won't give it up until your in a relationship with someone they lose interest or keep trying and/or insisting that something sexual happen?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Feel the love: 74% of couples hold hands and smooch at red lights while taking a road trip together.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy