30. Corey Clark, Fallen Idol - On this special 2005 edition of ABC's Primetime Live, former American Idol contestant Clark alleged that he had a three-month affair with kooky judge Paula Abdul during the 2003 season. Although the singer seemed to have quite a bit of evidence and witnesses to back up his claims, FOX stood behind Paula and the scandal quickly went away, as did Clark's album.
31. The Real Runaway Bride - In April 2005, Jennifer Wilbanks became an overnight celebrity when she claimed that she'd been kidnapped a few days before her wedding. It turned out that Wilbanks concocted the whole story, and that she had just run away due to cold feet.
32. Tiger Woods: Golf's Biggest Womanizer - In November of this year, Tiger Woods suffered minor injuries in a car accident, amid rumors of marital problems. Speculation over Woods' wife's involvement in the wreck grew when it was discovered that Tiger had been having an affair with at least one woman. Last time we checked, Tiger's mistress count was up to a whopping 13.
33. Madonna and Guy Ritchie End Marriage - The Material Girl surprised everyone when she wed director Guy Richie at the beginning of the decade. Eight years later, the pair divorced. Although Guy was set to receive something in the neighborhood of $80M in the settlement, he declined money in favor of shared custody of the couple's two children. Guy, you're not such a bad guy!
34. From Newlyweds To Newly Single - Soon after Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey married, they starred in the MTV series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, which chronicled their life together, much of which included Nick's exasperation with his "dumb blonde" wife, a role that Jessica seemed to enjoy. The series ended in 2005, and the couple announced their separation soon after.