I am completely unsure of what to post. I was married for nearly 16 years. My former wife decided she had other plans, life plans that didn't include me. The divorce was just over a year ago, two weeks before our anniversary. She got rid of me and hooked up with a guy who had big bucks and could buy all the material things that I was not able to get her. Love doesn't matter (what good is it? It can't buy a car or fancy jewels) Really, love is a verb, it is action on going no matter what. It is not infatuation it is the things we do in the good times and the bad, the easy and the hard. Walking in love is better then falling in love. The walk lasts longer then the fall. The walk strengthens, the fall can be injurious.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 22 percent of people surveyed worldwide have had extramarital sex.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy