I am completely unsure of what to post. I was married for nearly 16 years. My former wife decided she had other plans, life plans that didn't include me. The divorce was just over a year ago, two weeks before our anniversary. She got rid of me and hooked up with a guy who had big bucks and could buy all the material things that I was not able to get her. Love doesn't matter (what good is it? It can't buy a car or fancy jewels) Really, love is a verb, it is action on going no matter what. It is not infatuation it is the things we do in the good times and the bad, the easy and the hard. Walking in love is better then falling in love. The walk lasts longer then the fall. The walk strengthens, the fall can be injurious.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wandering eye? 26% of women have fantasized about their man's friends at one time or another.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty