With a threesome it started ( even though the first one was bad and the second) Now we are swingers and when we are swinging we are happy and talking and get along great. Now we have started tossing around the idea of having an open Marriage. Hmmmm what to do what to do. I love him to death but there is just something missing. We are open and honest with our feelings towards other people and what we want (for the most part anyway) Now to sit down and talk about the pros and cons and rules. Hmmmm What do we do.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- In Anglo Saxon times, a man could divorce his wife on the grounds that she was too passionate.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty