Ladies, why do we always doubt ourselves just because some loser decides that he wants to be with someone else? We are as beautiful, charming, sexy and intelligent as we were, the day that he met us. We are more powerful and more productive without that distraction. If there is something that you've always wanted to do, or some place you've always wanted to go, I say do it.. Don't cry because it ended; rejoice and thank God for removing him now... Thank him also -- for moving on and making room for the right man to come into your life... Be patient because God has someone that he made especially for you.. Please write about your breakup, your pain or your hangups right here... Its therapeutic and I'd love to hear all about it..
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Love can exert the same stress on your body as deep fear: pupil dilation, sweaty palms and increased heart rate.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty