10. You've stopped secretly following him on Twitter.
11. You go on a date and don't feel the urge to mention your ex once.
12. You no longer compare new guys against the pros and cons of your ex.
13. You find an old T-shirt of his hiding in a drawer and you throw it out. [Or use it as a cleaning rag. More earth-friendly than paper towels!—Editor]
14. You spend a Saturday night at home with Thai take-out and a chick flick and don't feel the least bit sorry for yourself.
15. You don't need a list to tell you you're over the loser already!
Written by Wendy Atterberry for The Frisky