Humans...we thrive on touch and acceptance from others. Whether it be a relationship with your spouse or significant other, we all need to have that feeling. Many studies have been done on the "human" touch and how we "thrive" on it. Babies born into the world who lack that type of love from their parents grow up differently than those who had the love and affection givine to them. However, even after growing up...we all need touch in our life. That's why if you are having a bad day and you receive a great hug from someone, it makes you feel better. The next time someone you either know or love is having a bad day...instead of extending your opinion...extend your arms out instead!!!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Lauren Lubeck Blair and David E.Hough Blair married each other for the 99th time on October 11, 2010 in Gallatin, Tennessee.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty