6. He dresses sensibly. Since obsessing about one's outer appearance is frowned upon in the church, its culture encourages guys to look down-to-earth, if not classy. That means no Ed Hardy and no flashy, "I'm a baller"-style outfits. Expect dark jeans, a polo shirt, and a canvas bag.
7. He probably doesn't sleep around. No need to worry as much about diseases, excess baggage, or being compared to some past conquest. You might just be the best he's ever had. Sure, he might be a borderline virgin, if not abstinent, but if you play your cards right, all of that pent-up energy will count for something. That being said....
8. He puts sex on a pedestal. If he's ever read the Song of Solomon—arguably the Good Book's most erotic piece of scripture—he probably honors an elusively spiritual aspect of sex often absent in casual encounters. Spiritual Sex: 10 Erotic Commandments
9. Your parents will love him. Here's a guy that says grace, has marriage on the brain, and was taught to respect his elders, act like a well-mannered gentleman and get along with everybody. More bonus points if he can sing "Be Thou My Vision" with Grandma.
10. He has his own friends. Ideally, and for the most part, a church will foster a warm social environment. It's hard not to befriend people you see every week. If a guy attends church potlucks, Sunday afternoon sports or Bible studies, he'll have buddies to hang out with when you're out with the girls.
11. He lends a helping hand. Very rarely will a church not have outreach activities, volunteer opportunities, or even just a need for Sunday School assistants or a set-up crew. A guy who not only belongs to, but contributes to the good of his community demonstrates a willingness to serve others before himself.