11. You feel like yourself around him. You don't feel like you have to edit your thoughts; you're not self-conscious or anxious.
12. You need him the right amount. You long for him—but not too much. Some neediness is good but too much breeds discontent.
More from YourTango: When I Wouldn't Confront My Trust Issues, They Confronted Me
13. You don't feel too jealous. You're comfortable with him going out with his friends—even female friends. You let each other have your own lives and hobbies.
14. You feel like she makes you a better person. She makes you feel smart, funny, attractive, creative—like the best version of yourself. You feel like she brings out and complements the best parts of you.
More from YourTango: Skeletons In My Closet: Secrets Real Women Hide From Their Men
15. She just gets you. Sometimes it's that easy. You feel like she understands some essential part of you that you can't explain or articulate. It's a warm, comfortable feeling—and one you should have with the person you marry.