6. You're not afraid to disagree with him. You know that even if you fight, he'll listen to you and won't brush you off. He takes you seriously, even when he thinks you're wrong. 9 Things To Say During A Fight
7. You want to work out your major differences. If you do have crucial differences that will impact your future together—different opinions about religion, money or something else—you want to work them out with him, and you believe you can come to a conclusion that will satisfy both of you.
More from YourTango: Is This The Gay Community's Newest Threat?
8. You laugh together. Laughter is one of life's simplest pleasures—you should definitely be able to crack each other up.
9. You're incredibly, utterly, surprisingly attracted to her. Physical chemistry is an undeniably important ingredient in a healthy relationship. And if she's not a classic beauty or your usual "type"? Even more reason to think she's the one.
10. It's OK to be quiet around her. You don't feel like you have to fill the space between you with chatter or other interaction. Instead, you feel an easy comfort.
11. You feel like yourself around him. You don't feel like you have to edit your thoughts; you're not self-conscious or anxious.
12. You need him the right amount. You long for him—but not too much. Some neediness is good but too much breeds discontent.
13. You don't feel too jealous. You're comfortable with him going out with his friends—even female friends. You let each other have your own lives and hobbies. Feeling Jealous? Could Be A Good Thing
14. You feel like she makes you a better person. She makes you feel smart, funny, attractive, creative—like the best version of yourself. You feel like she brings out and complements the best parts of you.
More from YourTango: How 100,000 People Helped Save A Marriage
15. She just gets you. Sometimes it's that easy. You feel like she understands some essential part of you that you can't explain or articulate. It's a warm, comfortable feeling—and one you should have with the person you marry.