When I was diagnosed with the swine flu my boyfriend insisted on coming by even though I told him not to come or to wear a mask. Later that week he got sick. He was really steamed at me because he had tickets to the Dave Matthews Band. Luckily I'd been wearing SpatSolver. I tapped it and he heard himself say that Swine Flu was fake. So I got to see the best concert of my life while he ate cold chicken soup. Plus, he's not even allowed to be mad! Thanks, SpatSolver!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- What's not to love? Oxytocin, the "love hormone" released during orgasms, promotes sleep.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty