The supermodel explains why she and her musician husband aren't looking to add to the brood.
Supermodel-turned-TV star Heidi Klum doubts she will have another child with husband Seal -- because they are already so busy raising their four children. The German stunner gave birth to Lou Samuel on Friday morning, and Klum admits the latest little addition to their family will most likely be their last.
She tells People.com, "I think that it's a wonderful experience to be pregnant, definitely, but you have to look at what you can do, and four children is a lot! It's a big family."
More from Starpulse:
- Heidi Klum Delighted with Her "Beautiful" Daughter
- Nicole Kidman: "Hollywood Probably Contributes to Violence Against Women"
- Rihanna Dating Up-an-Comer Travis London
- Reese Witherspoon's Struggle With Living in L.A.
- Fergie Lands Perfume Deal