The A-lister admits to some not-so-upstanding behavior in his 20s.
Hollywood star Al Pacino traded sex for free board when he was living as a struggling actor in Sicily, Italy.
The Godfather actor spent some time in his family's native Sicily in 1960 after dropping out of school to pursue his big screen dreams.
He found himself struggling to make amends on his travels and decided to sell his body to keep a roof over his head, according to the New York Post's gossip columnist Cindy Adams.
However Pacino, 69, admits he often awoke to regret his decision. He says, "At 20, I lived in Sicily by selling the only asset I had - my body. An older woman traded food and housing in return for sex. I woke mornings not really loving myself."
More from starpulse.com:
- Dad Confirms Amy Winehouse Had a $50K Boob Job
- Slideshow: Celeb Couples In Need of Counseling
- Reality TV Roundup: No Kids for Speidi
- George Clonney's GF's Sexy Maxim Photos
- Weekly Fashion Roundup: The Red Carpet Edition