He came over today, we painted together, watched our favorite show and fooled around like porn stars. Then I believe he went to see her. Now I am the other woman. She doesn't know we sleep together and go on dates. She doesn't know he tells me he loves me. She doesn't know he touches and rubs me with all of the love I could ask for. It's like we have flip flopped. I am too good to be the other woman. What the fuck am I doing? I am in an open relationship, but I am starting to believe I should close it even though the love I have for him is so genuine and strong.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Stephanie Monyak has caught the most bridal bouquets: 11 bridal bouquets that were tossed at weddings she has attended since 1983.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty