I've been seeing this Italian guy for about 5 weeks now. We've slept together a couple of times but he wouldn't stay over and made an excuse to go home (needed contact lens cleaner, needed to be back for a plumber coming round early). Anyway he became distant and he didn't call or text until after 3 days and asked me to meet him on Saturday to which I replied yes. Saturday came and still no call or text to arrange a meet up. I didn't hear from him all night. At about 11 a random girl calls my mobile and asks for my name. I told her that was me and then she was like Oh it must be the wrong one, I asked her how she got my number and she hung up. I didn't call back or anything and didn't hear off him either. Late Sunday he texted me saying do you want to meet up- I told him I already had plans (as I had work to do) and he asked to meet me another day so I met him yesterday. We had lots of hugs and kisses and he was stroking my hair and things were cool. He told me that he went to a club with his mates and I was just cool about it and didn't say anything as I didn't want to come across as needy and pathetic. Didn't mention the random phone call from the girl either. He didn't ask to come back to mine or anything though. I don't know what to do about it. Why does everything have to be so complicated? Am I just one of his many conquests and now the chase is over and we've had sex he's not that into me anymore?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The five states with the most single men: New York, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Alaska and D.C.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty