- "Fat Bottomed Girls," Queen (Kirstie would think it's funny)
- "Digital Girl," remixed by the groom
- "Black or White," Michael Jackson
Look, it's been on the cover of OK!, so obviously the Twilight lovers will be getting hitched any day now. We're sure that out of deference to their many passionate fans, they'll choreograph the wedding itself to match every detail so lovingly set down by Stephenie Meyer, right down to the part where Kristen gives birth to a telepathic vampire baby six weeks later. And also, Kristen will ride to the ceremony in a Popemobile in case some addled Twihard takes a shot at her. But before all that nonsense, they’ll dance like the precious undead butterflies they are.
- Everything ever written by Vampire Weekend and Muse
- "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)," Perry Farrell
- "My Boyfriend's Back," The Angels
- "Pocketful of Sunshine," Natasha Bedingfield
- "Delilah," Tom Jones
Kevin Jonas & Danielle Deleasa
These two actually are getting married, and we're pretty sure they're the kind of Christians who wear promise rings but don't ban all pop music and dancing. (That would be ironic, right?) One thing you can bank on: The reception probably won't include anything by Miley Cyrus. Or Taylor Swift.
- "Like a Virgin," Madonna
- "White Wedding," Billy Idol
- "When You Say Nothing at All," Allison Krauss
- "I'd Rather Dance With You," Kings of Convenience
Photo via Bauer-Griffin.