LIFE DEFINITLY AIN NO WALK IN THE PARK.lifes full of hard times and troubles.survival of the fittest.my father always says lifes about learning to love thru all the bad shit.love is a gift i believe its also a curse cause i have never fully been the same after my love relationships.my problem in relationships is lettin go.i never know when to let go or how to go on.it truly affects me, my last serious relationship lasted 6 monthes..6 monthes too long he treated me like an animal an i regret it everyday for puttin up with what i went thru.so is love really beautiful or is it more dangerous cause when love captures u it takes over something so strong its simply amazing like an addictive drug.should we all have an intervention?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- I Feel Like I'm Stuck In A Sexless Marriage & There's No Way Out
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- On average, it takes between 12 to 14 dates before couples will trade house keys.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty