LIFE DEFINITLY AIN NO WALK IN THE PARK.lifes full of hard times and troubles.survival of the fittest.my father always says lifes about learning to love thru all the bad shit.love is a gift i believe its also a curse cause i have never fully been the same after my love relationships.my problem in relationships is lettin go.i never know when to let go or how to go on.it truly affects me, my last serious relationship lasted 6 monthes..6 monthes too long he treated me like an animal an i regret it everyday for puttin up with what i went thru.so is love really beautiful or is it more dangerous cause when love captures u it takes over something so strong its simply amazing like an addictive drug.should we all have an intervention?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The 5 states where single women will struggle the most to find a date are Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Utah and Nebraska.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty