Breast lift surgery, also known as Mastopexy, is a medical procedure that lifts and reshapes breasts that have lost their shape and firmness as the result of aging, pregnancy, or nursing. When one has a breast lift surgery, they have to take great care when recovering. There a number of measures one can take to help make the recovery period easier and quicker.
1. In most cases, the physician will instruct the patient to wear a “compression garment.” These garments are available at many online medical device sites. They will assist with removing any harmful fluids from the body, reduce swelling, and improve blood circulation. They are normally worn for about 3 or 4 weeks after the breast uplift surgery.
2. Because breast lift surgery is a serious procedure, your body needs about 2-3 weeks of recovery before returning to regular daily activities such as work. To return to more vigorous activities such as exercise, one will normally require about 6 weeks of recovery. Avoid pushing, pulling, lifting, and any other demanding exercise until the surgeon says it is safe.
3. After surgery, patients should not sleep on their stomach. They should not have any added pressure on their chest.
4. Patients should take care when bathing as there are sutures that need to be maintained.
5. The most difficult part of a breast lift procedure is the first few days after the surgery. You will feel discomfort and some pain. It is important to relax and not move too often. There may also be some bruising and swelling, but this will fade. You should spend most of your time in bed. You will most likely have medication to take. Take it as directed by your surgeon.
6. It is important to keep track of any unusual changes. Contact the surgeon for such conditions as bleeding, increased bruising and swelling, or a discharge.
7. Do not wear an under-wire bra until the surgeon says it is safe to do so.
8. Sutures are normally removed within two weeks, but it takes several months for signs of the surgery to fade. Your surgeon may recommend prescription creams that can help reduce the signs of scars. If you have a susceptibility to developing irregular scarring, make sure you tell the surgeon to discuss your medical options.
9. There may be anesthesia-related problems such as nausea. The surgeon may want to prescribe something to help.
More from YourTango: 9 Men Reveal Their Biggest Sex Regrets
More from YourTango: The Best Book Gifts For Any Relationship Stage
Breast lift Recovery will depend on the individual, so you have to be patient if recovery is taking a while. You will be stiff, sore, and certain areas of the breast may have little feeling for several weeks. You should be able to get up and walk around a day after the surgery. You should have someone with you during the most difficult part of recovery. Keep in contact with your surgeon during the entire recovery process.
Bien que la chirurgie plastique Montréal individus aider à atteindre leur apparence souhaitée, la chirurgie esthétique de Montréal donne aux femmes un surcroît de confiance. Par le remodelage des seins, les clients auront l’expérience d’un pourvoi en bonne santé et de satisfaction.