93. Put on music you both like and dance in your living room.
94. Play a card game. Gin rummy is a great one for two people.
95. Take some grapes (or raisins or chocolate chips) and try to throw them in each other's mouths. It's silly and a little messy but will make you giggle together.
96. Teach him a card game he's never played.
97. Talk in an accent together all night.
98. Play movie-oke.
99. Exercise together. Play tennis, go hiking, go for a jog.
100. Go sledding, or skinny-dipping.
101. Make up a game and play it together with your kids.
Readers, how do you show love and improve your relationship? Tell us in the comments.