Hurley and Nayar made it official in 2007 with a week-long wedding celebration that spanned two continents. The 41-year-old bride said "I do" to her 42-year-old beau in front of 300 guests at an Anglican ceremony at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, England. The pair then whisked off to Jodhpur, India, where they had a traditional Hindu ceremony.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The Mexican chief Montezuma considered chocolate a 'love drug' and drank 50 cups a day before visiting his harem of 600 women.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy