I have a step son who's mom is brain washing him. She is feeding him lies about my husband and I and I'm afraid it will effect my other children when he comes to visit our home. I'm also afraid he will do something to our home when we are asleep or if we don't watch him like a hawk. We are in the process of moving and will then get a lawyer to take her to court, but in the mean time we have tried talking to him about the allegations said about us and still feel that he believes his mother. Any advice on how to deal with a child that is being put throuhg something like this? Also, we never say anything bad about his mother or any other family memebers because we don't like drama and dont' want to mess him up and make him feel like he is at fault.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Hate the gym? Sex burns almost 300 calories per hour.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty