I have a step son who's mom is brain washing him. She is feeding him lies about my husband and I and I'm afraid it will effect my other children when he comes to visit our home. I'm also afraid he will do something to our home when we are asleep or if we don't watch him like a hawk. We are in the process of moving and will then get a lawyer to take her to court, but in the mean time we have tried talking to him about the allegations said about us and still feel that he believes his mother. Any advice on how to deal with a child that is being put throuhg something like this? Also, we never say anything bad about his mother or any other family memebers because we don't like drama and dont' want to mess him up and make him feel like he is at fault.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 81% of experts say that the old adage "once a cheater, always a cheater" is absolutely untrue.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy