The G.I. Joe star, 27, got flak from fans—someone even vandalized her North London home—for getting involved last year with the Brothers & Sisters star while he was still married to his wife Rosetta (with whom he has four children). He announced they were separating only after his romance with Miller heated up.
O.J. Simpson's ex-girlfriend fears for her life if the former NFL player is released from prison. [Celebitchy]
4. Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie: Uh, these two split at the top of 2014, but they are always together. They say it's for the sake of their son Luca, but they also play coy when asked about the possibility of reuniting.
5. Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks: The singer and the Aussie prankster dated long distance, ending just before her convenient hookup with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes (with whom she just happened to drop a duet). Brooks subsequently went on bitter Twitter rants that accused her of cheating. They still got back together this past spring. They just broke up again. This all happened between 2013 and 2014.
7. Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran: She is a saint or just lacks a modicum of self-respect, since she puts up with his temper, his arrests and his continued dalliances with Rihanna. They are always on and always off.
9. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult: They dated before, got back together and split again, somewhat quietly, this summer. She is reportedly seeing Chris Martin of Coldplay now, so she is consciously coupled and he traded up. Sorry, Gwynnie!
10. Pamela Anderson and Everyone: She and Tommy Lee were on-off. She and Kid Rock were on-off. So are she and current hubby Rick Salomon. Pam can't let go with any of her dudes. Stage 5 Clinger, maybe?
12. Rihanna and Drake: Like her romance with Breezy, Rihanna has dated and split from and dated and split from Drake. Their most recent dalliance was this spring, but they may be back together yet again after being spotted partying closely in New York.
13. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: The real-life Bella and Edward dealt with a public scandal in 2012 (she cheated and got caught with her then-married director, Rupert Sanders), her very public apology, their time apart and their reunion. They split again in 2013 and 2014.
18. Taylor Swift and L-O-V-E Itself: T. Swizzle is on and off with love itself. She has said she is learning to exist without a romance. Good for her! But her last "major" romance with One Direction cutie Harry Styles and they dated for like a total of four months, and that included a split and a period apart.
1. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: They hooked up when she got to Hollywood. Then they broke up. Then they got married. Now they have two sons.