Ok so I've been in Colorado Springs for a little over a month now and it seems that EVERYONE here either runs, hikes or bikes. I feel a little out of my element, seeing as how my previous element consisted mostly of caring for kids, mother, brother, home and career. So I figure while I'm waiting to find love in my new life I should probably start taking advantage of the fact that I now live in one of the healthiest states in the union and start enjoying the outdoors more. Besides how can you expect someone else to like you if you don't like yourself. It's not so much that I don't like myself, just that I don't seem to remember me as an individual. I have to say it's almost like being a blank slate. I spent so many years caring for everyone else I've kind of forgotten who I am and what I like. So it's time to start figuring out who I am and what I like to do (I know I've got a personality in here somewhere). For today it's going to be a trip to Garden of the Gods, it's one of the most beautiful parks I've ever been to. I promise I'll post some pictures later.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wandering eye? 26% of women have fantasized about their man's friends at one time or another.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty