you know how they say, " don't go looking for love, let it find you". yeah that's a good statement, yeah it's good to live by I guess...but what if the only kind of guys or girls that come your way are ones that you're not attracted to? I've found that when I go looking in a way, at least I'm going after someone I want..and flirting and dating with someone I know I like. but when I wait around, it seems like creeps come to me, the guys I'm not physically attracted to find me..and it's sooo frustrating!!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Stronger bones, weaker ovaries? Women who consume two or more daily servings of low-fat dairy face an 85% higher risk of infertility.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty