4. She's a practical sort of romantic. Nora Roberts lives in a log house, is said to enjoy routine and be a romantic of the more practical sort. Collins reports that Roberts awakes at 6AM, is sitting at her computer in her log cabin by 8:00a.m. and writes for six to eight hours a day "fueling herself with Winston Filter 100s, Cheez-Its and Diet Pepsi," writes Collins. How Roberts met her husband, Bruce Wilder, does sound rather romantic, we must say, in that unexpected kind of way. The two met when he arrived at her home to build some bookshelves.
An Academy Award nominee for Best Song, April Love was the fourth most popular movie in 1957. A Chicago teen (Pat Boone) is sent to live with his aunt and uncle in Kentucky after getting arrested for joy riding. Once in the country, the city boy takes an interest in horse racing and a pretty local girl (Shirley Jones).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- 14% of straight, married men have had at least one sexual encounter with another male.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy