6. On average, two-thirds of people tip their heads to the right when they pucker up.
7. Some believe this tendency starts in the womb before you are even born. Or maybe you are just getting over the trauma that was your first kiss (you know, when you collided your nose into his and ended up kissing his ear instead of his mouth.).
8. Kissing can increase your life expectancy.
9. Sure, sucking face has been blamed for the rise of Mononucleosis, the spread of cold sores, and the general transmission of other unsavory diseases.
10. But a study has shown that men live up to five years longer if they kiss their wife before going to work. So gentlemen, pucker up — for health's sake.
Think you're a kissing expert? Tell us your techniques in the comments below.