After the great evening with Daddy-O, I woke up this morning and deleted the Sergeant's number. I know exactly where him not calling yesterday is going to lead, and I'm just not going to put my heart on the line and wait to find out what I already know. This week will pass, and then next week we'll be back at school and I'll see him on Wednesdays and Thursdays and be all dolled up like I usually am the first week of classes, and he'll ignore me completely, and then in another couple weeks, he'll be calling again to apologize for being an ass again. I don't have the energy for an on-again, off-again relationship, let alone an on-again, off-again fling with a guy who I finally have the sense to realize is only after one thing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
Stories we love
- The average woman will use more than 11,000 tampons in her lifetime.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy