After the great evening with Daddy-O, I woke up this morning and deleted the Sergeant's number. I know exactly where him not calling yesterday is going to lead, and I'm just not going to put my heart on the line and wait to find out what I already know. This week will pass, and then next week we'll be back at school and I'll see him on Wednesdays and Thursdays and be all dolled up like I usually am the first week of classes, and he'll ignore me completely, and then in another couple weeks, he'll be calling again to apologize for being an ass again. I don't have the energy for an on-again, off-again relationship, let alone an on-again, off-again fling with a guy who I finally have the sense to realize is only after one thing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- According to one study, close romantic partners unknowingly smell each other’s feelings of happiness, fear and sexual arousal.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty