Every morning I make some coffee, put on pants (Okay, sometimes I put on pants) and turn on my computer. When I sit down to answer messages and emails from the YourTango community, it feels like I'm getting paid to chat with friends. Friends who I've never met and have names like Qverb, Watersisland, LAWestphal, BookMama, lwarrell, Rocketman, onewriter, nubiancoco, cal, jss, dynamike, MoniaFreedman (okay, her username sounds normal)…but friends nonetheless.
YourTango has a growing and vibrant community. I like to brag that our community gives the most in-depth and heartfelt comments, insightful advice, and have you seen our community blogs? Awesome. Our community consistently writes honest and profound blog posts. Every one of you make this site a wonderful place to spend some quality web hours.
Here are some ways you've helped make this site better:
- When Happyily Married said she'd like the "That's What He Said" guys to talk about promise rings, our video team said, "we're on it!" Watch for the upcoming video.
- When Qverb suggested that we add an option to our "Does Work Stress Effect Your Relationship?" poll, we did!
- Recently BookMama and LAWestphal suggested articles. I sent them to the site editors and they said, "we're on it!" Look for some upcoming stories about jealousy and office romance during a recession. Thanks, ladies.
- Proving that we're here to please, when Watersisland messaged me asking how to make paragraph breaks in blog posts, I was there for him (answer: hit the enter key).
- Finally, thanks for all your fabulous advice in "Ask YourTango". You all blow me away with your insight and wisdom. I'm looking at you, AZAngel.