I've met someone that has stopped me dead in my tracks, looked me in the eyes and with no words has said everything I have ever longed to hear. Someone who I can be both serious and silly with. Laugh, cry, and enjoy the little things in life that so many of us just walk right past. I've met someone who appreciates me for who I am and what I have to offer because that is far more than most will ever be able to handle. Someone who sits back, holds me in his arms and just surrounds me with his warmth and comfort. Someone that isn't embarrassed to introduce me as his Princess...But is proud to have me walk by his side holding onto his arm. He doesn't play games, doesn't lie to me, and I don't have to guess what it is that's bothering him, because he wants to tell me.I've met someone who I can do little things for because I like to, not because it's expected of me. Most importantly, I've met someone who after the "newness" of our relationship wore off, he still makes me weak in the knees and puts butterflies in my stomach!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Only one culture does not marry—the Na or Mosu, a matriarchal society near Tibet.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty