However, when you step over the threshold into the lair of your MIL, Candy Land here you come! There are cookies and cakes on every table, pudding in the fridge, ice cream in the freezer. And around every twist and turn your MIL will sweetly siren, “Have some Colachi!” or, “You just have to try this cheesecake!” SIGH! And you do … after all, when in Rome! Don’t beat yourself up; just throw a set of five-pound weights in the car, do a small amount of resistance training in the morning before Mom gets up, and offer to take her dog for a lot of walks during the day to help burn off those extra calories you’ve accumulated. No worries—just get back on track as soon as you return home!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Men are secret shopaholics! A survey found that 41% of men lie to their partners about their expenses (versus 22% of women).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty