So where else to start but at the beginning? I was married young, got divorced young and then immediately jumped into another marriage thinking I needed the security that a man could offer. Turns out I just got more of what I least desired. Being controlled. I have a little boy now, and have entered the world of dating. Which sounds way more thrilling than it actually is. Sounds like I should be out having the time of my life, right? Wrong! I spend more time now trying to decide if dating more than one guy at a time makes me a slut, or if I should just devote myself to one at a time. I don't believe in doing things half-heartedly, which makes giving myself to anyone difficult, especially if they only want to date on and off. I enjoy the peace and contentment that a satisfying relationship brings, and the joy that being in love fills my heart with. I, however, am still searching for that one right person who completes me: mind, body and soul. Someday....*sigh*
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Just 13% of women and 8% of men are bothered if their partners use a sex toy.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy