Calling all the single ladies! Don't miss the chance to learn dating secrets from an uber-successful matchmaker and the 1,000 men she interviewed for her new book, Why He Didn't Call You Back: 1,000 Guys Reveal What They REALLY Thought About You After Your Date.
If you're a single lady in the greater NYC area, Harvard-educated matchmaker and best-selling author Rachel Greenwald is at your disposal. Next Wednesday, April 8, sign up to glean dating tips and secrets from Rachel and the 1,000 men whom she interviewed for her book.
Why He Didn't Call You Back isn't like other dating etiquette guides. The advice this super-smart matchmaker doles out comes straight from the horses' mouths, and much of it will surprise you. For example, find out:
* The #1 reason men don't call back after a date
* The #1 reason women don’t accept a second date with a man
* The 3 questions you should never ask on a first date
* The #1 thing men use to predict whether a woman has future-wife potential
* Why you should NEVER send a "thank you" email after a date
* How women should handle the arrival of the dinner check (as voted by men in a national poll)
6:30 to 7:00pm: Arrivals and cash bar/food
7:00 to 8:15pm: Rachel’s Presentation and Q&A
8:15 to 9:30pm: Doors open for a mixer with dozens of eligible single men.
M1-5 Lounge in Tribeca (52 Walker Street, between Church and Broadway)
Subways: A, C, E, N, R, 6 to Canal Street.
Cost: $20 in advance/ $25 at the door (cash only)