I am a sigle girl that has been looking for love in all the wrong places or maybe I havent been looking at all. It seems that I am just destined to be alone I barely go on dates and when I do I dont get second dates. All my friends are married with children and dont seem to have anyone single people to hangout with at least not my age most of the people I hang out with nowadays are under 30 and I am over that age. Seven of my friends are my friends and there all younger than me I am starting to believe that there is something wrong with me or that maybe I want to be alone.And look at me now I've decided to blog to at least voice out how sad and lonely and scared I am that my prince charming may never come.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- On average, there are 86 unmarried men for every 100 unmarried women in the U.S., though the actual numbers vary according to region.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty