10 warning signs a relationship is on the road to nowhere
We love lists as much as the next gal or guy, and this one, unearthed in the Sun Journal, was a good one. According to the advice in this article, if your relationship fits one of these scenarios, you are advised not to pass "Go":
- Unequal distribution of caring
- It's a rebounder
- It's a "jailbreak"
- One partner's on a pedestal
- One partner's emotionally unavailable
- One partner's wing is broken; the other's always patching it up
- One partner fills in blanks about the other, trying to make up for his/her missed potential
- There's compatibility, but only around one activity or topic
- It's straight-up infatuation
- It's an affair
Find a detailed explanation of each dead-end relationship here. We must admit that there are a few here that do sound familiar. If only we had uncovered this handy, dandy list a tad earlier.