Im waiting for my boyfriend (fiance soon! :-) ) to come home again. He just recently joined the Marines and graduated from bootcamp on February 13th, he was gone for 3 months. and our only communication was through letters. (except the 30 second phone call I recieved on Christmas). After he graduated he was home for 10 days and now hes off to North Carolina tomorrow and will be gone for another 3 months!. That was the fastest 10 days ever. I cant sleep so i decided to mess around on the computer and stumbled across this site. So if there are any women out there with men in the service, how do you get through all the waiting? Those 3 months of him being in bootcamp were horrible. Everyday seemed like a week. And i know at some point that he will be shipped out and ill have to wait up to 6 months to see him. I just need something to pass the time until hes back home again. Im hoping that it will get me through my long days and even longer nights.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Just Rip Off The Band-Aid & Tell Them Dad Is Moving Out
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Farmers only face a 7% risk of divorce. Dancers and choreographers? 43%.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy