Let me just start off by saying I have nothing against romance, love, doilies, or the color red. I love my boyfriend. I love little handmade cards. I just happen to hate Valentine's Day. It makes most single people I know feel lousy about being single. It makes most coupled people I know feel obligated to show their affecion for thier significant others in a manner that is totally manufactured. I know this sentiment of mine is not original in the slightest. But I figure because this is my blog, I'm allowed to not be original here if I don't want to be once in a while. Yep. I don't like Valentine's Day. I've said it. But I do like beer. Yes I do. And I'm going to have one with my friend Matthew right now.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tell your man to cut back on broccoli and coffee to avoid bitter-tasting semen.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty