Let me just start off by saying I have nothing against romance, love, doilies, or the color red. I love my boyfriend. I love little handmade cards. I just happen to hate Valentine's Day. It makes most single people I know feel lousy about being single. It makes most coupled people I know feel obligated to show their affecion for thier significant others in a manner that is totally manufactured. I know this sentiment of mine is not original in the slightest. But I figure because this is my blog, I'm allowed to not be original here if I don't want to be once in a while. Yep. I don't like Valentine's Day. I've said it. But I do like beer. Yes I do. And I'm going to have one with my friend Matthew right now.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Almost half of all couples meet after being introduced by a mutual friend.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy