Why did men only want to meet for sex. I have this guy myspacing me for a over month, just asking how i am, what i up to how was my week. he has asked several times to meet, yet he won't send an actual photo of himself. Should i meet with him or just let it pass. I'm not sure of why i have nto met up with him. Should i meet him or just disregard his invites. He seems to be a decent guy, except for the fact that his friends on myspace are all females.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- More than half of guys told Match.com they'd be turned off by a woman who "doesn't care about her career."
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy