Why did men only want to meet for sex. I have this guy myspacing me for a over month, just asking how i am, what i up to how was my week. he has asked several times to meet, yet he won't send an actual photo of himself. Should i meet with him or just let it pass. I'm not sure of why i have nto met up with him. Should i meet him or just disregard his invites. He seems to be a decent guy, except for the fact that his friends on myspace are all females.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- STDs are on the rise: Chlamydia cases have increased 66% since 2000.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty