- Go to more concerts, take more trips, see more of our friends, and do more fun things with the one I love.
- Get my husband to play tennis regularly with me.
- Get insurance for my wedding ring—so I can start wearing it.
Andrea Miller, Founder and CEO
- Invite into my life more patience, more sleep and more time with my hubby.
- Tell all of my single girlfriends that finding a man begins with the little notion that you have a clue what you want. Saying you want a relationship is not enough; you have to "know" what you're after to attract it!
Melanie Gorman, Project Manager
- Love more.
Kevin Osgood, Video Producer
- Figure out what I want out of my relationships and act on it.
- Manage my schedule and make time to see everyone I have relationships with, whether romantic, platonic or familial.
Sarah Harrison, Associate Editor
- Not be depressed about the fact that I am the only single girl left in my circle of friends.
- Cook at least once a week for my husband.
- Stop dating men whose names begin with the letter "S." I'm moving onto a new letter in '09. Maybe "Q." Anyone know an eligible Quincy? Quentin?
Genevieve Lill, Assistant Editor
More from YourTango: Was Angelina Jolie's Preventive Double Mastectomy Too Drastic?
- Get all the girls together once a month for a "no romantic relationship talk" get together. A poker game, a few rounds of Yatzee, a sex toy party, anything other than the same old discussions about how men and women always seem to be on different planets. Here's to reserving one day a month for enjoying our friendships and not worrying about our love lives!
Jenny Block, Open Up blogger
More from YourTango: Limitless Love: A Mother Of Eleven Tells Her Extraordinary Tale
- Make love my first priority, every day.
Pat Berardo, Project Manager