Worried your flirting and seduction skills are not up to par? YourTango's got you covered.
Because music and sex really do go hand-in-hand, researchers have found that when it comes to cheaters, 41 percent of them prefer rock music to all other genres. Falling in line after that, respectively, is pop music (16 percent), country music (11 percent), classical music (7 percent) and rap/hip-hop came in last place with only 2 percent of cheaters favoring that stuff. Takeaway? Kanye and Kim really have a chance!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Almost half of all couples meet after being introduced by a mutual friend.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy