The Handjob Handbook authors' new book, 101 Places To Have Sex Before You Die (Simon Spotlight Entertainment, $13) hits shelves November 4. Old standbys like the airplane bathroom and the kitchen floor are mixed among more creative locales. The book provides tips and handy icons rating each locale on its levels of risk and exposure. If a place is especially conducive to same-sex partners (the gym, duh) or a bribe's likely required (backseat of a cab), Marsha Normandy and Joseph St. James (pseudonyms, can you believe it?) have mapped that out for you, too.
Here, 10 Andy Dufresne-approved locations to help you "get busy living" before you "get busy dying."
More from YourTango: Love Bytes: Are You Making These Deadly First Date Mistakes?
1. Halloween party. Add the "boogey" to the man this Halloween. Normandy and St. James suggest you and your partner wear original costumes ideas to avoid groping the wrong Palin. Oh, you betcha! Good point.
2. The drive-thru. Tinted windows and long wait-times come in handy for this one.
3. The copy machine. After-work hours and weekends recommended. As is a good all-purpose glass cleaner.
4. The zoo. Just like they do on the Discovery Channel...
5. Ski lift. Screw the hot cocoa and warm up on your way up instead.
7. On horseback. Western saddle recommended, as is a docile horse. Inventive but dangerous.
8. Roller coaster. Thrilling but dangerous.
More from YourTango: Is The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lingerie Too Tame?
9. Hot-air balloon. Boring yet suprisingly still dangerous!
10. High school reunion. The authors make a special note to get this one done before the twentieth reunion. For a lot of reasons.