That was somewhat informative, right? Yeah, we thought it was a little vanilla and basic. Sure parking in a safe, legal area and reclining the passenger's seat to horizontal is a good rookie initiation but pretty basic. What about stopping the engine, foreplaying for 20 minutes to let the car cool, and then railing on the hood? And what about wearing a skirt and recreating that scene from the craptastic Charlie Sheen-Kristy Swanson vehicle The Chase? Some tips on making road head happen would be great (for both genders). And what about disposing of condoms or bodily fluids? And finally, what about the actual vehicle? How do you make it happen in a sports car and why do women think we're compensating for something just because we drive a Canary Yellow Corvette? This was a little like claiming to teach us about Pink Floyd and only letting us watch The Wall movie, How Cast. B-, gang.
Oh, you travel by airplane? Cool. FYI: So does the rest of the world. We get it, you're SO excited about this trip that you won’t tell us about because you are trying to stay somewhat mysterious (vaguebook, much?) by just giving us a glimpse into your ultra-fabulous-airplane-traveling life. #bringmesomepeanuts
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Better be good-lookin'! 81% of people think sexual attraction is necessary to fall in love.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy