2. Hugh Hefner + His Girlfriends: Hef will never truly settle down, no matter what his station or status. Remember, Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson have careers because of their three-way open relationship with Hef and Bridget Marquardt.
3. Rachael Ray + John Cusimano: The cooking queen and her musician hubby have denied the open-ness of their marriage, saying it's insulting to their families. But he was reportedly a patron at Checkmate, a swinger's club.
4. Paula Patton + Robin Thicke: The "Blurred Lines" singer was asked about the nature of his relationshp during a Howard Stern show interview, but chose not to answer out of respect for his actress wife. Then, the marriage eventually imploded and he groveled to "get her back." It didn't work.
5. Megan Fox + Brian Austin Green: This sounds like an odd set up if it were indeed true. Word is that Green was not allowed to see anyone else, but Fox had permission to date other dudes. We cannot help but wonder if that arrangement has changed since they had two sons and since her career has cooled.
6. Tilda Swinton + John Byrne: The unmarried duo has twins, but she has said that they both enjoy the company of others while remaining close. "It may seem odd but it is certainly the best thing for the children," the actress said. "It's not something I try to promote as a radical lifestyle choice. But it's a situation I find very healthy. I can maintain my life with my children and their father and spend time with the man I've become very fond of. I am very fortunate there has been a lot of understanding by the men." Progressive, indeed.
8. Will Smith + Jada Pinkett Smith: These long-married parents of two have spoken about the concept of love not being akin to ownership and there have been rumors that each may have strayed with others ... but that's only if you look at it as straying.
9. Dolly Parton + Carl Dean: The voluptuous country singer has been married to her hubby since 1966. She has spoken about not wanting to know if any cheating is happening and has said if they do cheat and don't know about it, that's probably why their marriage works. Interesting theory.... sort of.
10. Mo'Nique + Sidney Hicks: The Oscar-winning actress and her husband are BFFs and have known each other 25 years. Mo'Nique has said she would not end the marriage if he cheated and she also said that while they have an open relationship, she does not practice the open door policy. We are left to believe that perhaps it is he that does.