I don’t talk to Alex very often (once in the past two months, to be exact). But when we do speak, we stick to the basics. We talk about family, friends, work—everything except each other's love lives. Of course, that’s the one thing I’m really curious about. Whenever I’m talking to him, I always have to stop myself just short of asking the elephant-in-the-room questions: “Are you seeing anyone? Have you met anyone new? How many girls have you dated since we broke up? Did you really like any of them? How serious were they?” The list goes on.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- No snuggling? Thirty-five percent of men and women around the world never or rarely cuddle with their partners.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy