Can't stop talking about the pregnant man from Oregon? You're not alone. After Thomas Beatie's original account was published in The Advocate, the story was picked up by People and Oprah. I'm not interested in what People has to say on this, but I have to admit I was more than a little intrigued to watch Oprah interview him on her show.
Women today still fight for equality, but we've made tremendous strides since the bad old days of yesteryear. In the 20th century, we rallied for the the right to vote, got our birth control on and won the right to be paid as much as a man, among other things. Where would we be without the women who came before us?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Better be good-lookin'! 81% of people think sexual attraction is necessary to fall in love.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy