Our breakup wasn’t all that dramatic (no Jerry Springer-worthy backstabbing here), but it certainly doesn’t reflect who we were as a couple. Our summer, on the other hand—that was us at our finest. Plenty of romance, a healthy dose of disagreement, and a ton of laughter. Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart will always have Paris; Alex and I will always have that summer in Bethlehem.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
Stories we love
- On July 16, 1439, King Henry VI banned kissing in England. This was to curtail the spread of disease in the kingdom.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy