Our breakup wasn’t all that dramatic (no Jerry Springer-worthy backstabbing here), but it certainly doesn’t reflect who we were as a couple. Our summer, on the other hand—that was us at our finest. Plenty of romance, a healthy dose of disagreement, and a ton of laughter. Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart will always have Paris; Alex and I will always have that summer in Bethlehem.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Only 10% of cheaters who leave their marriage end up marrying the person they cheated with.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty