Frank and I are in California with my mom and dad, visiting my sister. It’s weird because I haven’t seen her in like two and half years—she works for a restaurant, and so doesn’t get time off around the holidays when I’m visiting my folks. But it’s funny how with siblings you just pick up like you never left off. I suppose a lifetime of living together makes an indelible impression.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Worldwide, people have sex 139 times a year on average. The French? 167 times.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty