Frank and I are in California with my mom and dad, visiting my sister. It’s weird because I haven’t seen her in like two and half years—she works for a restaurant, and so doesn’t get time off around the holidays when I’m visiting my folks. But it’s funny how with siblings you just pick up like you never left off. I suppose a lifetime of living together makes an indelible impression.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- One study done found that a woman takes on 7 extra hours of housework simply by having a husband.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty