Well, I’m pretty sure the last week’s entry was more of a cliffhanger for me than for anyone reading this, but I figured I’d write the conclusion anyway. First, the news: we signed a lease for an apartment yesterday. I don’t want to brag, but that may be some kind of land speed apartment getting record. But this week has felt like it’s lasted about four months.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- If there was an extra hour in the day, 42% of women would spend it on themselves.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty