Well, I’m pretty sure the last week’s entry was more of a cliffhanger for me than for anyone reading this, but I figured I’d write the conclusion anyway. First, the news: we signed a lease for an apartment yesterday. I don’t want to brag, but that may be some kind of land speed apartment getting record. But this week has felt like it’s lasted about four months.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- STDs are on the rise: Chlamydia cases have increased 66% since 2000.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty