Well, I’m pretty sure the last week’s entry was more of a cliffhanger for me than for anyone reading this, but I figured I’d write the conclusion anyway. First, the news: we signed a lease for an apartment yesterday. I don’t want to brag, but that may be some kind of land speed apartment getting record. But this week has felt like it’s lasted about four months.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Before the 1970s, most states had "head and master laws" that let husbands decide if their wives could take a job or get a credit card.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy